Monday, March 9, 2015

Thinking

How I feel on the inside reflects on the outside in my appearance and behavior.
When I eat well and give my body the tools it needs to accept nutrients, then it is able to heal itself.
The biggest factor in my health is my thought process  about myself.
I have to change the way I think about myself, to change how I think about others.
I change the way I think by:
Not putting in degrading and painful information from media sources of all types.
Currently I really have now desire to watch TV even movies, I would prefer to read and ponder.
So I do...
I am putting in the best information I can.
This comes from my Core book(s)-the Holy Bible (KJV-LDS Edition), The Book of Mormon,
Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price. I have gained so much insight from studying by topic. We are encouraged to seek knowledge of the best books, these are but a few of them.
I am studying Complimentary Healing modalities of many forms, it is interesting to be able to find examples of these in the scriptures. I take my Science based background and even find it supported there in the scriptures too. Because Heavenly Father is a being of Order and I truly desire to become like him and His Son. I must learn order in my living-My closet, my books, my clothing, everything must be in order. But I will take in small bits and pieces. I will organize them a little bit at a time, knowing I will return to reorder and chaos exists here. Clothing brings me to an interest would never guess by the way I dress. Fatigue has it's way of making us just pick whatever. Well that needs to come to order too. I know that one of the things I will do is bring my wardrobe back to order, being a former Color and Image Consultant  (yes you may gasp or laugh whichever). I will put it all back together. Because the way I dress affects the way I feel and the way I feel affects the way I think which affects the way I see myself. I no longer want to see myself as less than a precious daughter of my Heavenly Father. I am princess in training, as we all are. I must learn to be graceful and to deal with others with grace and poise. There is a lot to work through there. I will find a good mentor who can help me. Most of that wardrobe will have to be sewn from scratch as most of the things I see really do not like the color combinations or patterns. Luckily, I have basic sewing skills and a body blueprint system that will help me design and make patterns from scratch.
Those Healing modalities lead into another area too. Leadership and self-directed education which will serve me well in the future. That is another topic for another day though...

No comments:

Post a Comment