Monday, December 29, 2014

Gratitude for the closing year.

I am full of gratitude for all I have been blessed with in the past year.

My wonderful neighbors who have been a great comfort to me when I need to ask a question and receive wonderful advice.

I am full of gratitude for Bear, our old black Labrador mix dog, who passed away this Year, for his loving protection and service to our family.

We are grateful for Landon, Our German Shepherd, our new protector and guardian in training.

We are grateful for Koka, our Black Labrador-Blue Healer mix dog, we love her energy and happy smile when chasing a ball. (Please do call before you come over so we can keep Koka from kissing you and Landon from trying to play fight with you.)

I am grateful for my husband who loves me and our children whom we love dearly.

I am grateful for Dorothy (Sister Fidler) being on her mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-day Saints in Spokane, Washington.

I am grateful for the return of Joseph (Elder Fidler) from his Mission Spanish Speaking in Los Angeles, California in August and the old neighbor and friend who let him use a phone to call me to tell me I was running late......

I am very grateful to a humble young mentor who has challenged me to read more. Through that reading I pray there has been a noticeable change in my heart towards others, Especially my husband.

I am thankful for the progress in my health and the small steps that are compounding over time into big changes. Which I hope will be inspiring, because I am focusing on the good days.

I strive for everyday to be a good day, even when my body is in open revolt.

I fully hope and pray your new year is one of great personal growth.

May Heavenly Father bless and grant all of your worthy and righteous desires this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment