Sunday, December 7, 2014

Cheesy Veggie Pizza( Gluten-free, corn-free, potato-free) December 7, 2014

Tonight's dinner ....
This prepared freezer crust has allowed me to enjoy pizza again. It has tapioca starch, milk, eggs, canola oil ( I do not use canola oil and corn oil in my normal cooking, I use olive oil, 100% butter or other oils) cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese ** contains milk products and eggs
This crust is enough for one meal and a midnight snack.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. I stick my pan in the oven to preheat too.
Take the crust on card board out of the wrapper saving the label above for cooking directions.
Take a can of Kirkland signature tomato paste and spread on crust.
Now take and dress with the amount of veggies you want. 
I used mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflower.
Take a cheese block and grate as much or as little as you like.
Now take the pizza and cardboard, slide the pizza onto the pan. 
Keep the cardboard for after it finishes cooking to cut the pizza on.
Cook 10-15 mins, until cheese is melted and crust is brown.
Remove from oven by sliding into card board with a spatula.
Place the pizza on the counter cut and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment